Tuesday, April 14, 2009

COMING SOON...BEFORE AND AFTER

I wanted to warn everyone before I did this...You may want to run and never look back at this blog again!!! LOL

In the next couple of days, I am going to post the before and after pictures that my trainer has taken of me. I saw the most recent picture of myself next to the picture I took in July of last year and in December....OMG!!! I was shocked! I haven't lost the weight like I wanted, but the pictures tell a different story! I am taking them to WalMart and having copies made and posting them everywhere, in hopes to get my booty into better shape!

Hopefully, by Friday, I will have everything copied and posted! It has been so crazy around, that who knows! But, come back towards the end of the week for a surprising treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment