Thursday, March 5, 2009

Misadventures of Me!

I clicked over here this morning and read the title to my last post about clumsiness. I wondered how I could have already posted about my most recent fall last Friday when it hadn't happened yet. Then it dawned on me: that post was about my hand. I haven't posted about my MOST RECENT injury. People would seriously think I was an abused woman if these things didn't keep happening in a public place.

I was at church on Sunday. Kinsley was fussy, so I was going to take her downstairs into the basement where the boys were at for Sunday School. I went to step off the first step, and missed it. I was holding Kinsley. I tucked her and kept her on top of me while I slide and rolled down. I landed on the landing seven-eight steps later on my right elbow, hip and ankle.

Luckily, I didn't break anything! I just have some bumps and bruises. And I am not as sore as I probably should be. As I hit the ground, the door slammed behind me, and I moaned and said, "oh shit." I was glad the door slammed. People in the sanctuary didn't hear my words as I fell LOL!!!

With all the incidents, I am going to the eye doctor today. We are concerned that my depth perception could be bad. For some reason, I keep falling, running into to things, and winding up with injuries that are ridiculous! Hopefully, the eye doctor will be able to give me some sort of direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment