Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inspiration

I will keep this short. I am recovering from a upper respiratory/sinus infection. I have new glasses though so I can see better!!!

I have been struggling. I have been struggling with my fitness journey. I have been struggling keeping everyone healthy, and I have just been struggling.

Something that has given me inspiration is a pastor that preaches on Sunday mornings on our local ABC affliate here. He preaches while we are leaving for church, but I have caught him the last couple of weeks due to different illnesses that have been going on in our family.

I encourage any of you that need an extra push, or just need someone to listen to who is caring, compassionate, and speaks the word of God, visit the St. Luke's Methodist Church website. He has been doing a series on in the shadow of the Cross during lent. It is amazing! I especially liked March 8's sermon!

No comments:

Post a Comment