Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome!!!

I have decided in addition to the family blog, I am going to start posting updates to MY LIFE. This blog is going to be dedicated to the specific things going on in Lesley's world. I want to give to others. I feel like the best way I can do that is to share what is going on in my world with the hope that I might inspire someone to take control of their own life, as mine is a work in progress:)

This will be the place to learn about my journey to make this year my year of making myself better. I have been on a journey of a new career path for the last year. My virtual assistance path has not always been great, but it is growing and getting better. I am determined to make my mark on the world with it.

This will also be the place to follow my weight loss path. I have struggled with my weight since I was a teenager. You can read more about that in the days to come. I look forward to sharing my story and my life with each of you, and I look forward to making myself accountable in my journey of redefining who I am outside of Kevin's wife, and Damon, Dilon and Kinsley's MOM:)

Welcome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment