Sunday, January 18, 2009

One of those Discouraging Times!!!

I am gaining weight. I have been working out like a mad woman. I have gave up Diet Coke. I was drinking 3-5 per day, and in two weeks time I have had less than 10. In the last five days, I have had 1!!! Anyone that knows me, knows that is my drink. I always have one in my hand!!! However, I am gaining weight at an alarming rate. I have put on six pounds in the last three days. I don't feel like I have gained that much, but the scale is showing that I have. It makes me frustrated and upset. It makes me hate myself and the fact that it is going up, when it should be going down.

Is this going to make me give up and say "Oh, well, better luck next time." NO NO NO!!! Not this time. I am discouraged. I am disheartened. I know that means I need to work that much harder at this. It is worth it for myself. I am worth that! I am worth working hard in order to feel the way about myself that I want too!! My trainer and I will just have to devise a new plan tomorrow! I will get going on it, and things will be much better!!!

I had a very big day of food today. I had my brother and sister-in-laws birthday parties and our woman's church group at my house tonight. Tomorrow is a new week, a new day, a new beginning. I am going to journal my food intake, even if I have to do it here and be accountable to the world!!! I am NOT going to give up. It is a hard fought battle that I DO NOT intend to loose!

I also have an interview with a potential client from Italy on Tuesday. I am very excited about that. Hopefully, I will be able to keep myself busy preparing for that and keep myself out of the kitchen, except when I am supposed to be!!!

Have a great week!!!! And check back often for updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment